- New kinds of Buchholz rating calculation
- New tie-breaker table sortation (from the card game "Magic")
- One match can contain several results: For example 3-2-1 means 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. Points can be gained depending on these values.
- Strike-dependant ELO calculation
- Counter added for single matches
- Chart actualization with F5
- Tournament time calculator and clock
- Adjustable size of match overview
- Creation of historic table to compare teams; export as HTML possible
- Website headline and comment
- New menue design
- Website matches may be colored
- Forecast and series statistics
- Knock-Out schedule computation + website exportation
- Bugfix: Table sortation tendency - if tendency is equal, strikes decide
- Bugfix: Schedule calculation for swiss system
- Takeback of schedule (delete all matches which are not yet played)
- Bugfix: Table sortation Buchholz and Tendency was exchangend
- Easy 1-click match submission for chess tournaments
- Initial ELO and points may be set for each season; the initial ELO may be chosen as the final ELO of the last season
- Printsite for the table can be calculated for a special matchday
- More league and team statistics: Show all matches
- Meta victory: For example in a league with 3-points per win one could set that the winner in a meta win (which was decided by penalty or something else) delivers 1 point to its opponent.
- More possibilities for the use of values (table sortation, value calculation, show values on the website)
- More team statistics
- Double and manifold matchday computation for Round Robin (for example: one team is organizer and welcomes 2 other team where everyone plays two matches) for a whole season
- The home venue of a team can be added to its past matches and used for further matching computations
- Creation of websites for the matches of each single team; direct link from the table is possible
- Home venue and grammalogue for each team
- Link color is adjustable
- Upload directory for FTP-upload is adjustable
- Advanced league statistics
- Random match computation
- Compression of packets (".pak"-files in the folder "daten")
Important: Packets which were saved with Litchie 1.11 or newer cannot be loaded with older versions of Litchie, because they do not support the new compression method. This may generate errors.
- One extra value per team per match additional to its strikes/goals/etc... .
- Improved handling for match submission
- Create crossing table as .htm-document and link from the table
- Advanced team statistics
- New table sortations
- Explanations for "ELO", "Swiss System", etc...
- Random schedule computation
- Statistical evaluation
|1.01 to 1.09|
- Schedule computation for "Round Robin" and "Swiss System"
- Summation of all seasons of one league
- Simplified team- and match-insertion